2013-08-13

Massive Crush

Hi! So all summer long I've been working on hand-painting on clothes and its really fun. I got the chance to meet the band Die Antwoord and gave them a couple shirts I did for them and then Yo-Landi Vi$$er wore it in Rome and posted a pic on their Facebook! How exciting is that!! Then Susie Bubble instagrammed a pic of me wearing one of my shirts (!) and then I got a buttload of orders. So now I've turned it into a brand called Massive Crush! I'm going to start an Etsy shop soon where they can be purchased but for now please check out pics of my work on the blog.
Oh yah and for the moment I'm painting on clothes that I find/buy but I am also working on a long term project that are clothes that I design and then are made into reality by my friend which I will then paint!! I'm super excited!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, how’s it going? Just shared this post with a colleague, we had a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete